Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to you my dear dad, and to you Harry, my dear father-in-law, and to any other father reading this. Fathers are great...we need more good fathers in the world. The type that love their kids with their whole heart, provide for them and raise them to love and serve God. I am grateful to have a husband that fits all of these qualities.

Dan is a great dad! My love has intensified, once again, when I see him love this new little stranger who we will call our son. This is our second Father's Day in a foreign country adopting a child. 10 years ago we got our little love Jenny from Guatemala. Her Gotcha Day was Father's day that year. I remember it well! Here is Jenny:


Thanks Dan--I LOVE YOU!

Thanks for life Dad--I LOVE YOU!

Thanks for Dan, Harry!--I LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment