Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Real hope and change!!! Non-political :-)

 
I would say there is real reason for HOPE here, wouldn't you?!
 Isn't he just a ham. He's all smiles. I couldn't get him to stop grinning. I can almost always get Ricky to go to the bathroom if I offer him a grape or a piece of lettuce...weird, huh? Well the last few days he does "both" things on the toilet without any tangible rewards...except all sorts of hooting and hollering! And I do quite a bit of that!!!
He seems to be kicking the "mono". Doesn't he look like he is feeling just fine? I guess we discovered it a little late in the game.

 
And check out the CHANGES Stas has been making. He blows on a whistle which is key to speech progression. If you think about it, to make a "b" sound or an "m", you put your lips together and then exhale on command. Well, the whistle teaches him to exhale on command just like he will have to do with all of the verbal sounds.
 
And he is walking almost everywhere now!! All of a sudden!
Way to go Stas and Ricky....you boys rock!!

3 comments:

  1. If Ricky ever finds out you put a picture of him sitting on the pot....talk about some splainin' to do. And Stas, he's a one man band, who knew?

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing as Renee! ^^ You better not let him find it :).
    Bring those cuties to our fundraiser tonight!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was going to say I didn't know who was cuter, Ricky on the pot or Stas with the whistle that matches his glasses....but then I see that Renee beat me to the 'pot' one...plus being the Southern Bell that I (want to be)am, I would never say 'sittin on the pot' anyway!

    It's a tie. They're both so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete