Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Doesn't he have a nice set of teeth?

Look at that picture at the top. This boy is ALL mouth. He has a great mouth and he's not afraid to use it. He kisses like mad. I LOVE that puckery boy. 

I updated to a Christmas theme (before you Renee! :-)  I wish they had "Happy Advent" backgrounds. I had to work just to find one that said "Christmas." Enjoy. I know I smile every time I see the picture of that cute little Stas walking. He is so happy!

Tomorrow I get to see Jodi...and her giant Santa friend. I can't wait to meet her kids in person too. And, of course to see Rich again. Her kids are going to hate me because she's been making them clean for my arrival.

While I'm up there I have a meeting at a church to show them a program that my sister and I made. Feel free to check it out. We have to make a few minor adjustments on our website, so please overlook that, but.......www.PURElyYOU.org

Happy Advent!
Gretchen

3 comments:

  1. You may have beat me on the update(darnit) but I so beat you on the Christmas video. Now that's what I call Christmas music HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE that pic Gretchen!!! He is so dang cute!! Have fun tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute I just want to squeeze him! I hope you have a fun visit with Jodi and that the giant Santa doesn't fall on you or anything. I also hope your meeting goes well for your curriculum. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete