Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sinking

Please take the time to jump over to another blogging/adopting friend's blog. She has stated in such a visual way what it is that I feel every day. I know that not everyone is called to adopt, but I know a whole lot more people are called to adopt....than are jumping.


If you are able, PLEASE, pray, and take a leap in faith. Ask God to show you if you are being called. Renee, is this blog, talks about the 100 sweethearts....yes 100....that were added to www.ReecesRainbow.org in Region 23 in Russia just the other day. Those faces....I could take any one of them and be so, so very happy. I love them with everything in me, yet my life is one right now where I just can't go get another. God put the brakes on my burning desire. I have decided that my way of "rescuing" any more of these little loves right now is to help others see the multitudes that are sinking.... and to help others get their child into their "life boat".

Let me know if I can help you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking with this post. What a dramatic word picture with the Titanic and the children we leave to sink because we're afraid to get ouf of the boat. I too wish the church would wake up and DO SOMETHING about the orphan crisis. I know God's got it all under control but He wants us to receive the benefits of bringing one of these kiddos (or more) into our families and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to not go back. I would go back tomorrow if I had the chance.

    It was great to meet you Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for telling us about this post, it was very deep and touching.

    And it made me want to go back so bad :)

    ReplyDelete