Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Look what we saw today :-)

Don't your kids steal green beans from the refrigerator to watch TV?

I put it in a bowl so it seemed more like a snack.

Guess what Stasi saw this morning...

SNOW!!!
I wonder if he was ever able to look out the window in the orphanage...

Then I found him at the door...

And then at the window...

And then I looked outside...

Look what I saw out the window...

Beautiful swans. They have been hanging out the last few days. We were horrified to see one of our sons with a bow and arrow heading down to the lake a few days.....lesson learned!!!!!  (I think...we certainly were LOUD and clear!)

4 comments:

  1. You lucky dog, I can't believe you have snow!! That's it, I'm moving... I think the high in Louisiana today is like 80...yuck. Just know I am jealous and how the heck did you get your kiddo to eat green beans for a snack, you miracle worker, you!

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the ONLY one that will eat them as a SNACK! It is because he was in a state of severe dehydration once when he had severe reflux and all of his liquid came from fruits and veggies. Needless to stay...that didn't last long before he needed a Nissen procedure.....

    But, the green beans stuck! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just commented on Jodi's blog that I'm flying out there to see some snow so whoever wants to put me up, I'm game! :)
    Josi keeps talking about Nadia's 'first snow' which makes me laugh because we rarely gert snow and when we do it's about 2 inches. Even then, you'd better get out in it first thing because it will usually melt by lunchtime. :(

    Maybe we'll all come out for Nadia's first snow--even if it is halfway across the country! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you ought to....I will put you up! No problem...DON'T tell Jodi! Shhh! We will let her visit for SURE...Maybe she can spend the night too!

    ReplyDelete