Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Thursday, July 8, 2010

There is always room for dessert!

I think back to our life 4 years ago...our plates were full. We were busy, we were maxed out. Along came Ricky.

I think back to our life 6 months ago...our plates were full. We were busy, and maxed out. Along came Stas.

It's amazing how two sweet-tooths like Dan and I can always find room for dessert...Ricky and Stas are our scrumptious dessert! AND WHAT A TREAT THEY ARE!



Does it get any sweeter than this?

3 comments:

  1. oh goodness! that is adorable!!
    You are so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I just love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH be still my heart !!!!!!!! What beautiful boys you have !! I love ricky giving stas a smooch ! Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete