Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just life...

              

My little musician. For the most part, we could watch him all day long.




 
He is just a little entertainer who likes to play the crowd.

We got a trampoline. Dan doesn't know yet:) I figured it was a good way for the boys to get some good indoor activity. This is Stas' idea of the trampoline. Hasn't figured out the jumping yet. Soon. He learns the physical stuff very quickly.

Ricky has the jumping down. I must say, I am happy that he so kindly gives Stas a turn. That is progress. Trust me!

I am working on a video to send to the director of the orphanage in which we adopted. It's pictures of all of the kids that I know that have adopted from that particular orphanage, RR and non-RR, put to music. It has been a putsy project as I am doing it in English and Russian. I will be very satisfied when it is finished :-) And burned on a DVD!!! And in the mail!! Gone!!

Speaking of "just life"...my oldest two kids went to the March for Life in Washington D.C.....I'm so glad they went. They were exhausted but they heard lots of great speakers and are certainly more enriched in their concern for the respect for human life.

Blessings to you all....sorry I am so bad at posting these days. Life is busy.

Keep a little girl named Sonia in your prayers. She has Down syndrome and lives in Haiti. She is an orphan and needs immediate heart surgery. Many hospitals are considering but none have committed. Probably an AV Canal defect. She needs your prayers.


2 comments:

  1. I thought that video was done? Good luck with it, great that you get to do it, not so great that it's stressing you out. Hope Ricky feels better, write when you can....like before 2012. :)

    Love finds a way,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Videos!!!

    That boy sure likes his music :)

    I need a trampoline like that....looks like fun and burns off energy!

    ReplyDelete