Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Thursday, May 20, 2010

We have a date.....sort of!!!!!!

I heard from my facilitator. She said that we have a date, but she won't know for sure until she goes in on Tuesday to get it (Monday is a holiday--Holy Trinity). She said it is the 14th or 15th of June.

So... not as quick as I would have hoped, but not bad. I would love to be back with our little sweetie by the end of June or very early (!!!) July. I'm so, so excited!!!! We all are.

My Jenny, 11 years old and adopted from Guatemala, asks when I wake her every morning, and she is still 1/2 asleep in bed, "when are we getting him?" I can finally tell her "We have a date, sort of...."

Yeah!!
Gretchen

2 comments:

  1. you asked abotu tickets. we are looking at about 15-1600 per person. a bit more than we spent in the fall last year but we are only two going this year instead of three so it comes out about the same for us as it was last year. when you have a date call golden rule travel and talk to eldon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it ended up costing 1600 for eric and 1700 for me. with routing through denver(DUUUMB but the only option) and a ten hour layover in frankfurt

    ReplyDelete