Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dossier to head to Eastern Europe by end of week!

When I was walking to the mailbox yesterday, I was thinking..."wouldn't that be amazing if the USCIS (Homeland Security) approval was in the mail today after just two days from submitting our Homestudy to them." I knew this was unrealistic, but relished the fantasy....I opened the mailbox and there it was!!!!!!!!! It was like in the movies when people start shaking and crying and can't even use their hand properly. I was alone and cried with joy all by myself. This could actually mean an early June travel now...that is so awesome.

Yay--after today we will have every document notarized and ready to go! Tomorrow I will head down to the Secretary of State to have it all apostilled. How great is that? Bummer, I got an email from our facilitator telling us that our Property statement (proof of ownership) was missing a number and now i will call the Ramsey County Assessor and have them fix that statement and hopefully get it today to have it apostilled with the whole batch. We SHOULD get that done today no problem--I think!

Please pray for us. Pray that our little guy gets all of the love and care he deserves today. Pray that he gets hugged and comforted. Pray that if he is sick that make him better. Pray he sees the face of Love. AND.....pray that every person that has our paperwork go through their hands keeps it moving to the next person it needs to go to.

Thanks!
Gretchen

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I hope we get to meet you "over there". :) That would be such a blessing to be there the same time with another RR family!!! Congratulations again!!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so neat to read about all your miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! You are getting incredibly close.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete