Just when we thought that our plate was full in life, God dished us up some dessert!





*****************************************************

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just pictures update!

Stas turned 4!!!

Birthday present :-)



LOOK WHO I GOT TO SEE!!!!!

This was the hugest treat. They drove over an hour to come see me in Orlando! Thank you!

Love him!




Our little getaway on the boardwalk.

My 8th grade graduate....Jimmy.

Isn't she gorgeous.



Dan and I pray in the early morning together. This is what we see on the mantle...isn't that disturbing? Look at that creepy thing sneaking up on the angels! All the more things to pray about.


1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures, beautiful family...miss you friend... I know you are busy and so am I, but I think of you often...Give everyone a smooch from ME!!

    ReplyDelete